Homecare Physical Therapist
The Physical Therapist provides medically prescribed physical therapy services directly to individuals in their place of residence in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Agency.
1. New York State license and current registration to practice as a physical therapist in New York State.
2. Graduate of a program in physical therapy approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American P.T. Association or its equivalent.
3. At least one year of full-time experience in direct provision of therapy service.
4. Current Driver's License with access to a car during working hours.
5. Exhibits an ability and attitude relative to the spirit of caring and tradition at Calvary Hospital as required by specific job duties and functions.