Download our Job Application
Search in Jobs
List All in Jobs
Post New in Jobs
Wound Care Nurse |
For the Brooklyn location (located in Lutheran Medical Center)
A WOC Nurse (Wound, Ostomy, Continence) provides acute and rehabilitative care for people with selected disorders of the gastro-intestinal, genitourinary, and integumentary systems. The WOC Nurse provides direct care to patients with stomas, wounds, fistulas, drains, pressure ulcers, tubes and incontinence, and serves as an educator, consultant, and researcher. The WOC Nurse plays a pivotal role in the guidance of optimal patient care.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of professional Nursing. Baccalaureate Degree required.
2. Graduate of a WOCN accredited WOC Nursing Education Program.
3. Current New York State Registered Nurse License/Registration.
4. Current certifications in Wound and Ostomy Nursing. Membership in Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nursing Society.
5. Minimum of two years Medical/Surgical nursing experience.
6. Excellence in both written and spoken communication. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families and staff on all levels.
7. Exhibits an ability and attitude relative to the spirit of caring and tradition at Calvary Hospital as required by specific job duties and functions.
When applying please submit a Job Application along with your resume. You can print an application by clicking the link at the top of the page.
|Bronx/Brooklyn, NY 10461 US