** SPIRITUAL/PASTORAL CARE DAY **
WHAT: Calvary’s 8th Annual Spiritual/Pastoral Care Day
Theme: “The Intersection of Spirituality and Medicine
in End-of-Life Care”
A diverse group of Calvary experts will lead more than a dozen
workshops on topics including but not limited to:
· Spirituality, Medicine and Cultural Competency
· Defining the Spiritual Role of the Nurse
· Where does Spirituality fit into Bereavement
· Giving Families the Tools they Need
· Spiritual Suffering at the End of Life
WHEN: Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
630 Second Conference Center
630 Second Avenue (corner of 34th Street)
New York, NY 10016
Registration fee $75. Students with ID admitted at no charge.
Attendees must register by Wednesday, 10/15/14.
Registration at the door will not be an option.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Doctors, nurses, chaplains, pastoral care providers in all settings,
and other health care professionals.
· Attendees will earn 4 continuing education credits.
· CEs from PSNA for nurses have been approved.
Seating is strictly limited.
FOR MORE INFO
To learn more or register online, please visit: www.calvaryhospital.org/spiritualcareday
You may also call (718) 576-2809 or email questions directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org