Website Calvary Hospital
Where Life Continues
When you come to Calvary Hospital, you’re not just getting a job, you’re joining our family! Calvary Hospital has been the leader in end of life services for over 110 years, both within the hospital and in the community. Calvary @ Home, the Hospice and Certified Home Health Agency of Calvary Hospital seeks seasoned Hospice RNs’ to care for our patients and families in all Boroughs, Lower Westchester, Queens, and the Long Island Border. Full time positions are available. We offer an excellent salary, benefits, and a pension!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Current NYS Registered Nurse license.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from an accredited school is preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in nursing which includes any combination of medical-surgical, oncological, palliative and community home health/hospice.
- At least one (1) year of community hospice or home health experience is preferred.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- New York State driver’s license required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Click the Download links above
- Save the PDFs to your computer
- Open the PDFs in Acrobat Reader
- Complete the applications (type into the areas highlighted in blue)
- Save the completed applications to your computer* and email both to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have any trouble filling out and saving the PDF, you may also print it, fill it out, and mail it to:
c/o Human Resources
1740 Eastchester Rd
Bronx, NY 10461
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com