Wednesday, October 10, 2018
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Keynote speaker – Richard Payne, MD, Professor of Medicine and Divinity at Duke University School and Director of the Duke Institute on Care at the End of Life.
Breakout sessions will be offered on topics such as:
- Working with Gay and Transgender Patients at the End of Life
- Spiritual Care for Survivors of Sexual Abuse at the End of Life
- The Invisible Immigrant: Special Considerations at the End of Life
- The Quest for Faith in the Wake of Death
- When Professionals Weep: The Sacredness of the Tears We Shed
- Moral Injury: Walking with Veterans of War at the End of Life
All are welcome.
Calvary’s Bronx Campus
1740 Eastchester Road
Bronx, NY 10461
There is no fee to attend. Kosher and Halal meals available upon request.
Limited parking. Please take public transportation.
To learn more or register online, go to: calvaryhospital.org/scd2018